Jeorge was a wonderful entertainer and we could not be happier to have him at our Senior Holiday Banquet! He was personable, professional, and an incredible singer. Everyone in the house enjoyed him. The residents couldn’t have enough praise, and the staff and guests cannot stop recommending him! He sang every type of music amazingly, and even threw in some Christmas to get everyone in the spirit! We will definitely have Jeorge again in the future.
I hired Jeorge Holmes to sing at a company function for 90 minutes. He exceeded my expectations! His voice is marvelous and he has the ability to sing various styles, from classical to popular. His voice range is very good and he has an excellent stage presence. We had a rather small group but that didn’t prevent Jeorge from doing an outstanding job. He was extremely good at interacting with the audience and got them laughing and enjoying the music from the very first song. It was very good chemistry between him and the audience, and I plan on having him back for future events.
To describe Jeorge Holmes as a cheerful, upbeat vocal entertainer is quite the understatement. His music is a gift that transcends rhythm & pitch. His song is heartfelt…SOULFUL. Without fail, the audience is brought to their feet physically & spiritually.
Jeorge Homes is a wonderful singer and the residents and family of Church Creek love him. Every time he comes they ask me to make sure to have him back. They enjoy his Sacred Songs around Easter and his variety shows that he sings. He brings back so many memories for all that attened.
Jeorge Holmes provided our residents with outstanding entertainment! Residents absolutely raved about his show, and we can’t wait for Jeorge to return again!
Jeorge Holmes is a crowd pleaser here at the Anvil Club! Whether he is singing Elvis, opera or your favorite requests, he never fails in making our Members experience memorable!
Jeorge Holmes is a favorite entertainer for the Wayne Township Seniors. We love his wide range of song styles from Pavarotti to Elvis, Frank Sinatra and Italian favorites. Jeorge is a true performer, loving audience interaction and always draws a crowd.
Jeorge Holmes has always been a favorite entertainer at Brighton Gardens, making the residents glow with excitement when he is in the community. This Valentine’s Day party was certainly no exception. Jeorge sang for our Sweetheart Dinner, and it was magical. From the oldies to more pop tunes of recent years to opera, he does it all! We even got a conga line going throughout the dining room, and the residents were clapping and singing along to the music all evening. It was a night to remember and from families and residents alike, we were getting such positive feedback for many days and weeks to come!
Some Interesting Facts
- Born and raised in Elgin, Illinois
- Youngest of six children
- St. Edward High School (HS-80)
- Judson University (BA: Music – 89)
- Vanguard University (MA: Church Leadership/Theology – 94)
- Born and raised Catholic – Member of Willow Creek Community Church
- Married June, 23rd, 1984 (Toni Lynn Whitman)
- Two children (Austin-26, Jasmin 21)
- Full-time ministry for 24 years – Lead Pastor for 17 years
- Ordained with the Evangelical Church Alliance of America (6 years)
- Member of Willow Creek Community Church
- Officiate for Wedding Ceremonies / Perform Memorials Services
- Premier Chicagoland Entertainer
- Motivational Speaker (churches, corporate, colleges)
- Adjunct Professor at Judson University
- Retirement/Insurance Advisor
- ACNINC.com IBO Representative – sherlockholmes.acnibo.com
- Love Elgin Day Lead Coordinator – www.loveelginday.org
My life statement is to:
1) Love God Passionately
2) Love People Radically and
3) Live To Serve!